Here are some adorable Halloween gift ideas for the cat in your life. Brenna picked out a few of these items herself; she’s crossing her paws that The Great Pumpkin will bring her a catnip filled plush zombie and a few catnip filled fortune cookies.
Even though Brenna feels that cats are far superior to dogs, she wanted to make sure the other four-legged critters weren’t forgotten, so here are several items any dog would go bark raving mad over.
PUP’KIN SOUP RECIPE FOR DOGS
FROM EVERY DAY WITH RACHAEL RAY
- 2 Cups Peeled, Cubed Pumpkin, Steamed Until Soft
- 1 1/2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Apple Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Plain, Low-Fat Yogurt, for Garnish
1. Place all the ingredients except the yogurt in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
2. Pour into a doggie bowl and garnish with yogurt.
Recipe reviewed by the ASPCA. Every pet is different, so please check with your vet to see if this recipe is suitable for your dog.
Come Join Us in the Kitchen!
Subscribe to Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice to receive exclusive recipes, newsletters, and special updates.