#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
- January – Birthday Buttered Rum Cake
- February – Roasted Balsamic Cherry Chocolate Cake
- March – Irish Cheddar Cheesy Bread Bundt
- January – Junk Food Bundt Cake
- February – Cinnamon Apple Jelly Donut Cake
- March – Golden Tropical Coconut Bundt Cake
- April – Inside-Out Ho Hos Lava Bundt Cake
- May – Honey Almond, Apricot and Cream Cheese Filled Breakfast Cake
- June – Southern Honey Drenched Jalapeño Cornbread
- July – Sweet Chocolate Feel the Beet Cake
- August – Jewish Praline Pecan Apple Cake
- September – Flourless Chocolate Bundt Cake
- October – Impossible Pumpkin Pie Bundt
- November – “Pear”fect Rum Raisin Cake
- December – Tropical Winter Wonderland Bundt Cake
- July – Pineapple Sundae Bundt Cake
- August – Irish Butter Chocolate Sprinkle Cake with Ganache
- September – Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S’more Bundt Cake
- October – Mexican Hot Chocolate Rose Cake
- November – Autumn Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake
- December – Super Naughty Chocolate Whiskey Bacon Jam Bundt Cake
Come Join Us in the Kitchen!
Subscribe to Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice to receive exclusive recipes, newsletters, and special updates.