Be Daring by Nicole Buxbaum
Welcome 2014! I’m excited to see what changes you will bring into my life over the next year. I’m crossing my fingers that those changes will be mostly for the better, and trying to convince myself to think positive, positive, positive! This year I will “Be Daring,” there is no room for fear. This is the year to find a new job, go back and finish school, and perhaps even learn to sew. What changes will 2014 bring to your life?
1. Remember to take a breath every once and awhile, things will happen, I can’t control everything.
2. Spend more time with my friends and loved ones, and be present in the moment.
3. Learn to bake bread, and perhaps even have it turn out to actually be edible.
4. Try a new recipe at least every other week, and start hosting more dinners at our house surrounded by all of the amazing people God has blessed our family’s lives with.
5. Use the “Good China” on a regular basis, including my Gammy’s Fostoria, my Aunt Margaret’s Noritake, Harkerware, and Wallace Sterling, as well as my every growing collection of Red Drum Pottery and Madrid Amber Depression Glass.
1. Sleep more.
2. Convince Mommy to feed me chicken more often.
3. Try to be nicer to Mr. Gray when he visits.
4. Let Mommy and Daddy sleep straight through the night at least once a week.
5. Soak up as much sunshine as possible.
Come Join Us in the Kitchen!
Subscribe to Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice to receive exclusive recipes, newsletters, and special updates.